Tourism and Hospitality

Thursday, February 6, 2014



Hello guys, how are you ? hopefully everythings is good 
Now i’ll share about my majority in my collage, this is “Tourism and Hospitality”. This majority in Administration Faculty Brawijaya University Malang, East Java Indonesia. Maybe everybody know that my majority is no prospect in the future, but it is false. In my majority, you are can study about everything, such as : bussines, mathematic, science, geograpic, law, etc hihi. Yea my majority look enjoy, but it has a challenge. If you just enjoy the show, maybe your friend will leave you alone, and its really sad ( I’m never feel this before) hihi. The excited from my majority is when we all have a holiday :D who is dont excited when get holiday ? everyone must be excited. In our holiday, usually we get a task, but no hard task, just go to the tourism object and observe about the object, it is really easy for our, and it is called “Fieldtrip”. Not just it, we can make a friends with new people, new strangers, and have a link. So, we can make communication before when we want to visit this destination. Ohh maybe just it, but i’ll share our picture when we have a activity in my majority, and you can see my limited picture hihi.

 this picture when we have the first fieldtrip in Ngembal Village Pasuruan East Java Indonesia
in there we study about the plants, and accompanied by Mas Badrus as a guide



this is my team in the second fieldtrip in "Wana Wisata Padusan" Mojokerto East Java Indonesia
we observe about social, economic, government and we took conclude about the destination, it is sustainable or not 

this picture is when our event "Brawijaya Culture Food Festival" held in FIA
this is first event in my majority, and this event really cool for people who like culinary, not just it you can see many culture in there

this is we are in Sun City Hotel Sidoarjo East Java Indonesia
this event we just eat any characteristic food from all city in East Java Indonesia, and it's FREE :D

this picture in Gubukklakah Malang East Java Indonesia
in there we met important people who hold tourism in Indonesia

and this is me and my boyfriend in Surabaya East Java Indonesia
we are having holiday without our friends like before


   I think enough for my picture, maybe i'll share the next experience and more complete. in here just a half from my experience with my majority. maybe it can make people to join with me in my majority hihi. and other experience in my majority is i found my boyfriend, he is my classmate hihi. OK guys, maybe just it but don't worry I'll be back with other experience, see you in my new post :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment